Subscription for the CIPAST News and Discussion Group
The CIPAST News and Discussion group will keep you informed about developments related to participative activities in the context of science and technology. It will be used to disseminate expertise, training tools and good practice among the participants and the general public. The discussion group is an open and free internet mailing list for people who are interested in building partnerships for public access to research in general. It is of special interest for:
- civil society actors affected by and engaged in science and technology, such as NGO’s or patient associations
- universities, academic and management schools engaged in the socio-political analysis and evaluation of participatory processes
- science museums, science centres and Science Shops
- technology assessment institutions and agencies
- public or private research organisations
- science and research policy makers
- science and research administrators
- those interested in public access to science
News: press-releases, CIPAST network-information, calls for proposals
Bulletin board: searching contact, jobs, dates, links/addresses, sharing expertise
Discussion forum: discussion topics and themes addressed by subscribers
In the archive of the group you can read the information and discussions that was on the mailing list before.
All subscribers can contribute at any time with any frequency. There is no moderator.
Subscribers of the CIAPST News and Discussion group will receive the free quarterly CIPAST Newsletter as well. If you want to subscribe for the discussion group and free newsletter follow the link below. After that you only have to fill in your e-mail address and your name and click the button 'send'.
Subscribe for the CIPAST News and Discussion Group.
You can also ask the list owner “norbert.Steinhaus@wilabonn.de” to put you on the list.
Contributions sent to this list are automatically archived. You can get a list of the available archive files at “http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cipast/" or using YAHOOGROUPS database search facilities. For this you have to subscribe at YAHOOGROUPS with a personal ID.
After you have subscribed the CIPAST News and Discussion group you will receive an email with instructions about joining and leaving the list. Save these instructions for later use.
Contact: Norbert Steinhaus, firstname.lastname@example.org